Pages








.

Friday 5 October 2012

:')

I should update it early than today. But i just didn't write it down.
The mood doesn't allow. LOL. Haha. Yea its funny :)
This few days I just need someone beside me.
Sincerely, I went for the Silk Air interview again on 29th Sept 2012 :)
I got into the final round :) ... But yet, yesterday receive their email,
were just say, Thanks for interest with Silk Air, You have not been successful.
I was just stun at there and WHY? Hmnn.. I don't know.
I wish them to tell me WHY. It's weird. I didn't even state that I had studied at Inter Excel before. But when on the 2nd round, one-to-one interview, the interviewer asked me, are you come from inter excel? ..
I said yes. Go to the final round, after self introduction, those judges asked me again, are you from inter excel?
I just.. YES I AM. 23 of us went into the final round. I realize i am the one who the interviewer didn't asked me much question :S
Others were asking so much :S .
Same as 1st round , didn't even ask me a question. Lol. But I get in too :)
On 2nd round were the most question that had ask me @.@
For this interview, I didn't tell much people.. Friends, i just tell 1-3 that i am going to interview.. I don't want like announce and get everyone know.
Silk Air although not the company that i dreamed about, but at least can get my experience isn't :S
But still yet CAN'T =_= .. ewwwww ~ I am lack of energy already ~~
Silk air is a turn around airline :( .. I don't want.
On final round, i think it would just probably have 2/3 chinese girl only ? :S
i am just one of that.. Mostly Malay and Indian.
And i am the only one Malaysian. Going for this interview, I meet the cutie Joanne again. But, she didn't get in on the 1st round.
Indonesian quite lot. O.o ... Never mind ba:) .. Silk Air , what I prefer are the interview simple enough,just trouble bit,need wait for other days going to final round.
Anyway, God leads.
I were just so downnnnn ~~~ I feel my future hanging on ~~~~
What should I do ~~ I am going 20y.o ~~ =3=
 Yesterday whole day emo e.e .. I planning to get back Penang :)
My lovely island lovely house ~ :)
Got friends over there my family.. It would be nicer <3
Sg .. I dunno find what job anymore..
Good job far from me....!! Gonna stay at SG. then pass with an alone life x.x
BUT.. Penang.. i don't know what can i do =3=
shit.. KL !!??? KL more easier for me.. BUT !! i going to find a stayed place. Its also a trouble for me. Plus, at KL .. i don't have any relative... My GOD @.@
Isn't it a very confusing and doubt thing.. ARHGGGGGG
I can't regret on what I do last year... The decision I make, I gain it until now.
My dream life are just simple.. Can going every where on anytime i want.. :P
But i know its hard for now xd
Freelancer are good.. wont get the time to tight it up self...
But what kind of freelancer i can do =3= .
RIGHT NOW.. NO !!! ~~ ewwww....
Okay.. going back to penang, find a part time job to work :)
However, work at own country are quite nice cause u can work as a part time XD
then takes a dance class, languages class, driving class for myself ~~
Will it too old for my age to dance ? LOL haha =3=
I just love dance and sing ! :DD <3 hehe
then manage my online shop well well !! <3
support my online shop !! ^____________^
www.facebook.com/virgosecret
Learn how to swim as well !! Make self more perfect ! :)
Then just think.. what i can do else ~ o__o
I CAN LIVE BETTER !! xoxo ~
I am still Jodie :$
I haven't change ~ forever Jodie :$
still a baobei for my mummy and daddy :*
Garhyao !!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment