Pages








.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

The enjoying days with bestie!♥

Wooo~ After whole day cleaning up my room, finally got the time to update and its *SHOCK* 8pm already =.=v .. How fast it is the time goes !!!

Sunday :D After church, with family were going to Penang ♥
Going to tesco ;) ♥♥ Buy my luggage ! ehehe^^v
my new luggage babe ♥ .. wanna to buy swiss polo in this same pattern ♥
But then swiss polo are too big than this.. -__- ..
too big are scary.. so.. this is I-POLO ~ lol~~ Hope it carry me well :$
welcome to my world my new stuff ♥ ehe xD LolxD

And then after that went to My aunt house for rest while♥
Dinner time went to "岜里城" eat !!♥ woohooo!~ nice over there ^__^v
Haha~ and i ate a lot =_= lol~~ haiz .. not control at all in Pg T.T ...
 This is.. chee cheong fun !! :P .. fried chee cheong fun ~ with diff taste.
Not bad not bad ^v^ .. my mum love it ♥ ! RM5  this plate ♥
 And then... i choose this XD .. Salmon♥♥♥ Japanese Grill Salmon♥
Actually lunch i ate Unagi♥ >.< then dinner.. Japanese set again XD lol
its yummyyyyy ♥ teehee :3
 this >> Taohua~~ with different taste ~ we order durian & honeydew♥ but actually still okay =_="
Not really nice ~~  :S
We order a lot food >o< .. hehe♥♥ but not captured all XD ~

and then yesterday♥♥♥♥ went out with my sweetie , Gwenellyn!~ ♥
Going to 1st Avenue watch Paranormal Activities :))) ..
Hmmmnn.. for me.. its still okay =_= .. not really interesting as last time :D
bit bored until the end -.- .. and for me of course its scary too >o< !!~ xd
lastly all people are changed -__- ..
before movie we had our maracon ^v^ ♥♥ hehe ♥

Nice ♥ but some taste too much sweet >v< !~ but its really not bad uh :P ♥
nicer than last time i ate at somewhere else >.< Lolx

After movie, we have shop around while.. and doin nothing =3= haha♥
then we going for our coffee time ! ^v^ ♥
 this is my coffee♥ Coffee Vienna ♥ nice not bad ^^v RM7.80/cup
 the cake♥
 Gwenellyn's coffee ! pretty :D .. and.. i forget its name >.< XD lol
 and its from LIGHT HOUSE COFFEE, penang ! ^-^
 Not bad and I'll come back again! hehe :3
Its nice to having coffee there♥ located at Bishop street there ;D ♥

After that we going for our dinner at PikNik!♥♥
 Taking the frog~xd lol
 Gwenellyn were dreaming on her prince already :P XD ♥
 Pumpkin sauce with beacon spaghetti ♥ both of us are ordering the same ♥
 my Jasmine Green tea ^v^ ♥ and you can see that the decoration on PIKNIK ;)
Gwen's watermelon juice♥
 its just part of Piknik,Penang :) ♥
 Most of the stuff are recycle stuff ^v^ .. even the lamp! ♥ the table are use by door.Lol
 and.. BILL TIME! its using the box ~ special♥
we playing this heart attack game after dinner >.< ohno.. I am loser T_T Lol
so much fun !!! and i was first time to play this~ LOL!! XDD
Our snapee ♥ xd ~ hehe♥
Alright !! its my days♥♥♥ !!
Share to here ^-^ . Update soon again ♥♥ !!!
tata! 

No comments:

Post a Comment