Pages








.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

♥♥♥

Hehe :3 Went out with my cousin sis to Bugis !! ♥♥ But actually is last month already LOL~
Bugis , its quite nice shops over there :) ♥ Can buy a lot pretty clothes from there with cheap price :DD ♥♥
So, if I have the chance to stay at SG, Properly will shop at there often xD
Its tired at the end !! Haha ♥

I was doing nothing at JB since I am failed my interview with Silk Air.
So, I decide to back to PG :) .. So I am back !!! :D ♥
This is the bus that i seated xD Got wifi !!!! Oh My God~~ Loll
please ignore my ignorant XD  ..
And then i was online ! :) I can't fall sleep ~~ >.<
But actually the line are slow ! ;(
Super Nice  :) Its nice for the putting luggage coach XD
And then i still remember its 3.48am , I was be awake by the shouting voice,
Parit Buntar !! Parit Buntar !! ~ then i saw 2 new people coming into my bus..
then suddenly Nibong Tebal !! OMG 0.0
I also need to move bus !? ewwww/..\
So i asked and yea need to move bus ~ I move to Five Star bus.
Whooaaa~~ Nicee :D hahahah XD
Can select movie to watch OR game to play ~ xD
I'm watching Captain Amerika !!! >.<
omg~ just LOVE it !! ♥♥♥♥
and. so handsome :$ fuhhhh~~ xDD lllol
And then in the morning of 7 i was reached ! :D ♥

And yea !! when i was at Johor, I found a nice shop! :P
 Going out with a big big bag ~ lol~ 

Reached the shop name Summer Onn ! :) .. with menu and free snack :D 

 

 This whole set !! >>>> Only cost RM3.50 !!! don't play play ~ lol ~
and its delicious ;D not bad ^^ ♥
But it was only At the promotion time :) ♥

 So !!! Johor people !! what to think for for your lunch ?! xD

I went to Johor Premium Outlet too :) ... Nice decoration there :D ..
Shop.. erhmm... sincerely, for me, i am not afford to buy the stuff over there~ lol~
maybe just afford for PADINI, VINCCI =3= xD ~
the face after the heavy rain and strong wind ~ lol ~ xp ♥

Anyway, just i am back :)
so,... I must pass on my car test !!
so,.... I can drive to anywhere i want !! xd
so,.. I must to earn money !!!! xp
hehehe ;3
Alright ! going help my mum da !!! ♥♥♥
Excited for tmr ♥ Dad's birthday ^^v
Going celebrate at Harvest Inn Cafe ! :D ♥

Tata ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment