Pages








.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Plans NEVER win CHANGEs

Hehe! I have just finish my part time work this before this few days ! Yahooo♥
After coming back from JB .. I find a part time roadshow work to get some money.. If not i am really bankrupt  /.\
At BM Tesco ♥ Its really tired for those days ... Standing whole day >v<
Asking people whole day long... >v<
I found out some different attitude between the people who shop at TESCO & QB mall...
QB mall some of the guess don't even look at you OR give you some respond ..
WTH !~ who do you think you are =3= ..
So much arrogant..~~
Alright♥ Let's View some photo!! xoxo~ xD
I don't take any picture cause i don't have that time.. so i found some photo from my boss there ~^^~
When i having my lunch at 4pm++ .. so much hungry.. and the mihun are already cold >.< ... just to be ignore my silly look~~ lol!!~

With them at QB mall exhibition ~^^~ ♥ ...
After work ! :DDD ♥♥♥
 See where am I !? :P xDD lol ~~
This guest.. deep impression ~ Arabian.. Were so hard to communicate with them >v< .. Haha. After explaining with all the word that i know to use all the language body.... They said.. Come back find me tmr and will bring a GOOD ENGLISH FRIEND come over ..lol ♥ but unfortunately it was last day for this month :) ♥
 OMG!!! How can i stand like this /o\ lol~~ if didn't captured..
I will never know how I look like when i am consulting people..lol!!~
fineeeee !!! just to be .... know I have pair dinosaur legs /w\
Sadly for this time, I can't even hit my target..sigh*******!!!
I get my guest sometime... But... someone were just come over and consult them.. and the guest like just become her's ~~
that is where I lost my client and she get it ~~
Hmmmn...nvm ♥ as long as the team get the target :) ...
Buuu!! And, I get the offer from them to go for work with them tgt full time ~ v.v
at KL ! :) .. Not as a promoter.. hehe.. I might be will go for it !! :))
KL !!♥ I am coming back :DD
And then, I have a friend who also have bit interest with it..^^
it will be nice if work tgt :D haha!!xd

Jodie's make chocolate cake ~ lol ~ haha ♥
Not really nice >v< arggg...got to be improve ! ^^
too sweet :S ..
 Yeah! I made my Hainan Chicken Rice yesterday! Haha XD..
It was delicious!! ♥♥ ..
the rice .. whoaaa nice smell ^v^ xD
Tadaa~ Not really nice look i place XD cause no decoration.. haha just simply :P
but it taste won't bad xD ♥ My 1st time ♥♥
Hahaha xD testing for the gown ~ lol ~ First time to wear it ♥ ..
At my darling's work place ~ no customer.. so...
TEST TEST TEST the clothes ~ lol !
I love the jacket !!! ♥♥ But its too expensive for this kind quality -_-"
Face to brave my whole body look.. don't be shock /,\ .. lol
GG.. >v< ..

So right now .. I am still thinking. Should I go to KL ? :)
So right now .. I am still thinking. Is it need to renew my planning?
So right now .. I am still thinking. WHAT AM I THINK FOR !? lolll gg
xD
Haha ♥
Plans will NEVER EVER win the CHANGES
GET UP FROM THE REALITIES ! :O
Be tough for your changing ! and yet, Bright future are welcoming u ♥♥
Hehe ♥
Be support my online shop >> www.facebook.com/virgosecret
And who ever want to find a full time work as a consultant could find me ^^
Only available at KL area :)
for more information could go to my FB >> Jodie Hia
to have a look OR email me jodie_02@live.com
Company is Miracle Hair Expert :)

End ♥♥ Byebye ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment