Pages








.

Thursday 25 October 2012

Tone ♥

Update blog in nearly of the midnight :P lol ♥
I just wish I can update many and become a blogger :)
That can share all my things ♥♥
Last time I did! But... In the half way , I stopped.
Its need time to rebuild, anyway, Need you guys to support up ! ♥
today sharing photo were just random! ;) ♥
I love this outfit very very much !!!!
But it would just be nice if slim people wear it :) ♥♥
WHEN CAN I GET SLIM .. haizzzz... >v<

 It would be nice to wear like this too !! hehe :3
I never try this style :) .. Right now, I am in love with it♥♥
Simple & Nice ^-^
 Yeah!~♥ this was just cool for photo shooting !! :))) ♥v♥
 I love the match ♥ COOL ! Match my style :P lol! xD
 this were just nice too ~^^~ ♥ .. student feel ~ :D hehesss ♥♥
 I love this picture color tone so much !!! ♥♥ It was so nice :)
Agree? I love photography much & much ... ♥
But , I don't have the camera to let me shoot >v<

 Yanzi, a photographer from China, one of my idol :P ♥
Nice shooting skill and editing !!~ 
 I wish somedays.. I have the portrait like this !! :P eheee♥
 and then smilee ♥ so charm :D ♥

It is silly to be so much loving a person ..
For no reason , even you have a thousand reason for not love,
but you will still find a reason to love..
the words the promises can't to be believe much..
if the relationship END , it will be rubbish..
But if the relationship hold until the END, it will be the most precious diamond you have..♥

Sometime, I don't know why I am the one who hold stronger...
But then will come to the confuse point too..
Everything that related, I wish I wish I could just don't mind it ♥
Continue my life ♥ But I can't -__-v .. Yea ~ weaker ~

I can't put on so much hope on my nearest dear.
Will this a healthy relationship? :O

I am going to KL probably :) ♥
ehe!! I miss KL so much ^v^ .. !
I miss the shopping mall over there ~XD
ahaha♥ Lol!!
Yeaaaa!!! Coming Back soon!! ♥♥
I'm Stronger Jodie!! :$
changeee !!!!!!

The life just like the color tone ♥
Won't be remain in the same color tone,
It will be change due to the level that you stand ♥ 

Good Night & God Bless friends ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment