Pages








.

Monday 24 September 2012

New life begin


the life in JB its kinda boring. No friends over here..
Only going out with "apa PUN tak mau" .. lol
hahaha ~ going interview and interview and interview ..
and .. not what i want !!! ishhhh its hard to get work =(
so sad.. GOD !!!
its a tough age now.. how i wish i am already some child's grandma XD
LOL !! No need bother much :P enjoy my life enough :D
xixi ~ but i know its impossible =3=
Yesterday , went to Marina Bay alone.. for meeting the store manager.
its a caucasian ! :D Nice lady.. ♥
when i going to the HQ for interview.. do ask me a lot question and i feel relax !
what if when i going to interview for the airlines i can do so !! how good is it ==
ahdui !!! and my profile are mostly stay far away my family.. the interviewer asked.. why did you always choose the job far away from your family is there any prob with it ? XD haha.
Its look like uh !? :P .. I love my family much !!! ♥♥ no doubt with it :P 
Its quite big over there ! If i have a camera.. I am sure i will capture on there ! :D ♥
And i heard happy words :$ hahahahXD
" what is that? " a caucasian looking around and asked..
" this young girl looks pretty ♥ " a caucasian starring at me
I am shy :P LOL !! but i didn't look at them at all ==v haha
i am too shyyyy ~~ :P XD ♥
i got a weird attitude xD going out i won't look at others ..lol
so its normal if i meet someone who i knew and i didn't say HI to that person XD ♥
Slowly knowing all the road on Singapore :) ..
Finding room at singapore too !! but need a one who can share room with me too =(
Yummy yummy :P ! Awwww someone keep saying i am fat already T^T so hurt..
keep ate delicious food ! how can i not getting fat !? :O Lol
I must get slim down !! arghzzz :O ♥
my fridge getting longer faster... =_= .. haha ~ have a light smile :D ♥
recently not really a good mood :O
i wanted to shout !! rawrrrrrr ~~
going crazy perhaps !! =3= ♥♥♥
going end soon SEPT == what the heaven hell fast !!
oh GOD please fast let me have my dream job !!! ♥
and I will no more worries :DD XDD
blablabla ~ see you guys next update ! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment