Pages








.

Saturday 8 September 2012

Part 1 - Singapore's time ♥

Wooo !! Finally got the time to BLOG !! ♥ 
Rushing & Enjoying days !! ^^v
30nd Aug ~ I seat night bus to Woodlands.
31th Aug ~ arrived early in the morning  after the 10hours i have seated in the bus T^T
1st Sept ~ early in the morning i get prepared myself for the interview...
I went to the city hall , Grand park city hall hotel ..
There was 7interviewer over there ! All was ladies ~
But , only one are really beautiful ♥ 
And my turn was registered by HER ! xD haha
after the registration , I was get into Group2, No.6 
and then proceed to checking high and arm reach 
and i was so surprised !! I grew taller a little bit !! lol
163cm become 164.5cm :$ OMG !!
so happy with it =v= can i reach 168cm? dreamm ~~ lol
and then when to the 1st round interview, SELF INTRODUCTION & ANSWERING QUESTION
i practice myself for the introduction , and when i really use it  I only used 50% of it =.=! my God.. too nervous isn't? LOL
However, i feel like I got the attention from the interviewer :)
After 10 of us introduction , we are going out to the room and wait for announce.. AND .. i get through it ! proceed to 2nd round, 
we are ask to change their uniform and skin check ..
  Blur picture.. when i wearing the uniform XD haha ~ 
I failed on the ONE-TO-ONE interview ~ I really should not failed ==
I still remember when i was get into the Jetstar interview , last round one to one interview , i am so full of confidence .. And good result !! I was get selected :( .. Spoil my mood =(
 Over there, I knew two friends ~ One name Joanne , a cute girl .. and she is from Inter excel O.o .. but i didn't tell her that I AM too =3= !! shhhhhh ~~ xp
 Another mix girl , Freda ~ A girl who very tall & slim and keep saying self fat & praising others pretty while self not =3= .. actually she is pretty !
Freda bring me back home by car ♥ thanks to her if not.. i am sure my foot will be painnnnnnnnnnn like .... zz
After that I going meet my pretty ladiess !!! ♥ 
4 of us ♥ Once again ! So miss u all :*
Vic , Angie , Daphne , Me !
with Daphne ~^^v
We had our meal over there ♥v
its already going to one years that four of us didn't gather together
those happy memories are running on our mind again ;D
after the meal, i follow them to TAMPINES..
they lives on there
      Angie was going to do her nails spa "" xD
and 3 of us going to shop ~ :)
After that had our coffee time !! 
*I didn't get any picture from them T^T *
  It was a wonderful days with them
Around 10plus I just reach home, and TIRED !! D;
the peoples, omg , so many -v- .. see the line , already feels like going give up
lol~
but however ♥ I go by alone to find them and back also alone !!
i am so brave againXD L0LLLLL *self praise can be ignore* xp
with this trip .. 
i found that , before i plan , everyday going back from JB - SG its maybe easier
just a bit tough
but actually its TIRED ! when u saw a lot people =(
oh my God....... i feeling like giving up to SG for work .. ==
unless i get a room on there.. and its diff story =)
but i am not T_T
sigh**** 
and now i was at JB .. nothing to change already T^T 
I can't be so useless for going back home !!!~
just..............
gambateh

AND !!
1st SEPT..
Maybe i am too upset + tired + happy , SO
i forget something /.\!!!
HAHA 
i forget my friend's brithday >.<
LOL ~~
and need him to remind me XD ahdui~ ><
Happy Birthday to Vamp(Jason) & AhPUN(Eric) !!! ♥ 

- Next trip Next post KL time !♥ -   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment