Pages








.

Friday 21 September 2012

Part 3 - Pg's Time ♥

Haha. Back to my hometown - PG. ♥ Lolx
Rush :O .. 6thSept ♥♥ My sweetie gave me a big surprise :$
xoxo
We going watch The Possession ♥ =)
Hmmnn.. I have no idea with this movie ~XD
Just some words some scene are scaring me TvT
My GOD >.< .. And watch out my ticket !! its state HE POSSESSION
lol~ the T were goneXD ..
My sweetie Gwen & Me going watch it ;) ♥ 9.30pm ~ Two ladies ♥ Lol
"Daddy You scare me.." I hate this word =3= !! ahrggzz >.<
Horrible..LOL keep repeating somemore >3<
After that this sweetie uh, keep finding some places for yamcha :P .. haha !
we went to BM there for seeking the restaurant which open until late night .. But sadly..All going to close.. And I get called from Mummy.. "COMING BACK EARLY!" LOlll...
Finally we found a place ^^v.. Open until late late night :DD
My gorgeous sweetie ~ ♥♥♥
Suddenly she said she want go to car and take something.
Alright , its fine go ahead , and i didn't think too much =3=
the waiter come by and gave me a lighter , WELL , seriously,
when the lighter come by, I am just stun and think,
AM I LOOK LIKE A SMOKER ? - -v
lol !!! I never think of anything else !! lol !!! hahaha =3=
but this sweetie surprise me ♥♥♥
She bring a cake along ! LOl . I am just so shocked @.@
My chocolate cake ♥♥ thanks Sweetie Love U !! :*
I am really touched with it :$
this called, BESTIE are never can compare with LOVER .. xD ♥
And we CAPTURED CAPTURED CAPTURED, Both of us are TIRING xDDD
haha ! ♥ but its sweet & touch :) ♥v♥
The day after tmr, I get ready myself and going to Johor.....!!
Ah, so yup ! right now I was stay in Johor..
I miss my friends & family =( ♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment