Pages








.

Friday 21 September 2012

Part 2 - KL's Time ♥

Well ~ I know its been quite late for I chasing up this PART 2==
Anyway, Just write it and record it ! !
2nd Sept 2012, I went to KL :P I am so excited with it !! :$
This whole bus mostly are teenager ! Haha feels like school trip :P
Who sit beside me are a lovely girl too =D ..
Once i passed by the highway and I saw my live place last time
OMG I am so excitedddd !! LOL ~ -_-" xD
I stopped at Jalan Imbi and waiting someone come to fetch me ! xp
And soon tomorrow, We going to Sunway Pyramid =)
Going to REDBOX ! woooo ~ SINGK ~ sexy ladiess ~~ Lol --v
Waiting someone come back from the GYM in the early morning ~ lol
After that heading to REDBOX =DD
Seriously to say, since the REDBOX change their system , And i found its not really GOOD as compare to last time. And yet, Sunway Pyramid's REDBOX need to improve lot again D; !!
Sound system are not really good ~~ =-=
So far, I feel that Fahrenheit 88 CEO are the best ! :D Love it !
Waiting someone finish SUBWAY -ing ~ And , do not allow me to take photo while eating :@ . I just want to have some Private Collection k ~ :P
Dinner, we going to meet Louis & Daphne this lovely cute couple !!
And going out yamcha together at Sunway Giza Wongkok~ woooo ~ Its has been long time that we never do like this ~ =)
And so we celebrate Louis's birthday too !! :D .. Just..
I didn't get the picture >.< ~~ arrhhzzz
Until late night , we just going back to home
Its was fast ! Tomorrow again =( .. We going to China Bank for doing Visa to China :) ..
A lot people :O Oh GOD ~~ Is it everyday also do have a lot people wish to go CHINA !? xD Lolx
But the Visa wasn't for me >.< ~ hohO ~ its take half day ~ and we going to eat my favorite :$ .. Beef Noodles !! Yummy :D .. At chicheonggai there~^^
And bought my ticket =( .. I am so reluctant =( .. we Went back home ..
Someone going singing class.. Who's know , saying 2hours will be back become 3hours =3= ..
And yet, I had a talk with my elder... I get a lot means inside.
Some hurting some were not. Its too negative. But i dunno how to advise..
Its suffer and I can feel it. There is no point for letting self become so suffer isn't.. Worry Much Suffer Much. Easy theory.
Suitable concern are better than OVER.. May God bless her.
I just found out I was not really welcoming at the time...
We should went for movie at the night, but we didn't >.< ~ Sigh.
I hope soon we can watch movie with each other again <3
5th SEPT == the time RUN fast until we can't catch it up =3=
is time for me to going back home /3\
We ate a lot sushi .. lol ~~ crazy man Haha !! with a Missing Heart, I step up the bus and said GOODBYE again ~ :o

That's it., My kl time.. LOL
I want go to Pavilion, Timesquare those places , but dun have chance =_=
sad.. !! Dec !! I might coming again ^______^v

Following by PART 3 :P


No comments:

Post a Comment