Pages








.

Friday 21 March 2014

Penang Cafe : Gala House


Went to this place on 6th February. A month ago. Was let me have a deep impression on it!
When I visit there, it was have an event maybe, not so sure, but it's about couple who wear SUPERMAN T-SHIRT will get something FREE from them =D 
That was too bad, when reached just know :P .. 
Their service are friendly, funny, lovely! I love their service =D 

We came here just for a light high tea, so we ordered a cup of cappucino, a cup of Jasmine tea and a cabonara ! 
Well, most satisfied thing are their spaghetti! Yummyyyyyyyyy *drools*
Believe me, if you visit Gala House at Penang, you may try out their spaghetti ! It's not expensive too :) 
Acceptable range* Hehe
But, suggest not to order TEA ... You will feel not worth for it *blinks*
Because, I'm one of them... LOLLLL 

Here goes with why I said so D: .. 
It just actually... put a tea bag in a small cup of water, and that's it!
Your Jasmine tea are done.... *hmmpp* 
So, it's not worth! You can did it at your own house too, =P 
Order their coffee maybe ! :D  

That's too bad I don't have much picture on it to share :( 
But if you want to, you can always ask my teacher *blush*
GOOGLE <- 
XD .. 
No worries, they have their own website ^-^ So you can log on easily to view more about it!

And the environment, of course it's not bad ! I would rate about ✯✯✯ . 
It's  a small but nice cafe in Penang! I would definitely pay a visit again! 
A very simple review about GALA HOUSE due to I didn't think of want to share about it,
but GALA HOUSE make me miss it, so I'm gonna to share it out :P 
*Apologize of my broken English here. I'll try my best to makes an improvement :o *
Tada!

A little information about GALA HOUSE:
Website: http://galahouse.com.my/
Address: 102, Lebuh Muntri, 10200 Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 12PM-12AM
Tel:  +604 2613118


No comments:

Post a Comment