Pages








.

Friday 21 March 2014

Penang Cafe : The Alley



Well, I just visited THE ALLEY, PENANG recently with my friends.
It's a quite small cafe actually :P 
I wonder if there is a lot people come on visit, definitely don't have enough space to fill in ! LOL
I try out their CHURROS which recommended by my bestie, 
OMG! It was really nice ans special =DD 
It have a little bit similar taste with ... " YAUZHAGUAI" haha!! 
This is their CHURROS! They come with two size to choose,
you can whether choose 4 sticks or 6 :)
6sticks will be RM9.90 *if i'm not mistaken xD*
Whole things for all of this cost about RM30++
It's quite expensive actually x.x ~ 
When I ordered their Capuccino... I was get shocked actually :X 
A very small cup .. The cup was same cup with those chinese morning kopitiam >.< 
small cup but high charges. 
They also do some clothes selling in the shop :D 
Well, their CHURROS it's yummy!! 
Must try it out if you haven't :D 

And you can have some "PICHA SESSION" over there too *blush* 

Wanted for more information may go to their facebook ! 
Have more pictures over there ~~ xoxo

A very simple review about it too :P haha
A little sharing over. Yet i know there is a lot lot sharing among all the bloggers =D .. 
*Apologize for my broken English, I'll try my best to makes an improvement on it *blush* *

A little information about THE ALLEY PENANG:
Website: https://www.facebook.com/thealleypenang
Instagram: THEALLEYPENANG
Address: 5, Stewart Lane, 10200 Georgetown Malaysia
Tel: 04-2613879



No comments:

Post a Comment