Pages








.

Thursday 20 March 2014

#-#

It's Friday! First time using note3 to updated blog. Hehe!

Always feel like have plenty of things to share with but when I'm here, I'm lack of mind. Haha

Maybe because It's have so much thing and I don't know where to start with xD

I missed my travel time already 😓😭😂
This year would be a hard year for me 😏
Because, I got to pay for the house 😨
OH MY GOD. haha! I'm happy too 😁
Cause I have my first  house in my 20years old time!
This means, no matter where I go, I still got a house in somewhere else 👏
I got a car too in my 19years old time.. LOL
有车有房原来是多么限制的生活😓😭😢😫
But never mind! This make me have more motivation to makes more money! 😁✌
Thanks God providing:)))) Love U God!

But yet... come to a. stage ..my carrier..
So miserable.. 😲😖😭...
I don't know where to go.. I'm 21 this year and I still stuck in a conditions where I don't know where am I suppose to go. How failure I am.
I'm dreaming of becoming a flight attendant still 😳😁😍
Or else I don't know how I will end up my life..

I still want to study 😔.. But don't know what course I have to take with.. I just want to enhance myself.  Any suggestion? Please let me knowwww
A brilliant thanks for it 😘😘

Well, I'm appreciated what I have right now. Been hard or easy stage,
It's still my life. I hope God with me all the times 😃

Ended here. Have a good days and God bless 😚😘❤💜

No comments:

Post a Comment