Pages








.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

*^-^*

God is Good, All the time ! AMEN !

I'm grateful to be chosen as a child of God. That changed my life at all :)
No matter what I been through, I knew Jesus with me,
No matter sweet or bitter, I'm still feel i'm grateful.
Doesn't it great?

Life less of blaming. Life full of thanks. Life full of  love.
Only in the Christ.

Maybe, others people don't know how great is Our God will be.
But believe me, He saved my family saved my life saved my love.

Only HIM, Only Jesus, our abba father, that teach me how to appreciate everything that had happened no matter what is it.

I feel secure all the time. There is always the purpose of something happens.

I have no fear. Thanks God for everything.

Amazing Grace by Him. Through out my life, I have too much testimonials.
Everything was so amaze..
I'm not superstition guys ~ Don't misunderstood it :P

Might be there is some of the people, don't believe God.
Might be there is some of the people, believe in their own God.
Might be there is some of the people, didn't seek for God.
Might be there is some of the people and might be....
there is a lot might be.

But for my own story, I believe there is God created this world.
I believe soul, I believe there is another space of us.
Before came to Christ, I never believe in FOREVER.
I knew there is no FOREVER even in my young age.
After came to Christ, I knew eternity life.
I believed FOREVER. that is the LOVE OF GOD.
and our eternal life. Forever and ever in the heaven.

AMEN .!

No comments:

Post a Comment