Pages








.

Monday 11 November 2013

:'(

Uhrm.. I might be a worst person that I ever think of.
If I'm not, why I am the one who always get throw by other peoples?
...

Last time before knowing Jesus Christ, I was a selfish girl. I know I'm.
I don't know how to spread out my love to everyone. I don't know LOVE.

I watched myself change into another person. I started knowing LOVE more after I broke up..
To my dear EX, I'm sorry for one thing I did to you, that was i never truly respect you and treat you as a man. Embracing you sometimes, that was my fault, I'm too ego.
But thanks to you, I realize it, i won't repeat the same to the next ;) ..

Every lost of relationship, I learned.

After break up, my eyes seems to be wider. I feel the warm of friends.
I started spread out the love to my friends & family.
I cared everyone in my life right now.
But the nightmare start, I lose my childhood best friend.
I don't know why She left me off. But within the half years, i asked, i get her reply finally.
And yet, i get back the relationship.
When she leaving out of my world, I getting know some new friends.
And I get her back, I feel i'm so blessed, I have a lot best friend now :)

But She go, He come; She came, He went.
How could the time so accurate? :)

You should know I'm tense for every friend that I have.
Although ya I've got angry on you! But, that's just temporary, we are friend back after that!
I have no idea why you suddenly did that to me??
It looks like a dream that you gave me for this pass few month.

I hope no matter what happen in the end,
at least, the words u said the things we did, was the real but not fake.

Applause to my friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment