Pages








.

Monday 12 November 2012

Funny Days

Woohoo !! Today are my off day as well as everybody's public off day :)
But i am just going to face my comp and in the room whole day v_v
What to do, friends don't have time, someone busying with his work, so :( ..
Last Thursday, I went to Tesco Mutiara Damansara(TMD) there for my roadshow event :)
Following days will be at >> Summit USJ , Meet me there ♥ !
Following week will be at >> Kepong Carrefour ! ^___^

When work at TMD, Oh GOD, gonna be kidding with me v~v
I met a lot of people that I know.. Gosh >.< ~~
I met Mr.D.I.Y 's boss =-= .. this boss when i worked at Tesco BM,
I saw him :) .. then NOW.. !!! saw him again =3= lollll
I saw my last time colleague, and !!! omg..
I saw Sir.. my last time center principal.. OMG -.-v
Then i met my friend Louis !! Hahaha, I just know, the world are just so small:)
Who am i going to meet with !?~ :O

It was fun working with Silvia, :) She is just very nice and hard working,
Love her attitude ! :) .. Positive mind set ♥

Over there, Have also Oral Roadshow event, the guys are damn funny :)
Well, the 4days roadshow are just over like that, everyday i am just thinking of, WHAT TO EAT JODIE HIA ? :O .. lol
But sadly, i didn't take photo >.< ~ .. My phone camera are not good =(
sigh***

Yesterday, I went to Melaka !!^^v
woooo.... Night time, my dinner, super nice :D
Hahah XD it was located at Alai, Melaka :)
A malay kampung village i think ~ fuyoh, people many as "human hill human sea"
LOL!!! XD


Their meal are eat with Nasi Lemak :)) .. nice !!
But also you can request for white rice :DD 


Their sauce, special sauce, eat with Ikan bakar >> Grill Fish , or the Nasi Lemak all are just very nice with the match !! ♥♥♥


OMG!! Otak-otak >v<  I'm otak-otak lover ♥♥ hahaha
the otak-otak are just so fresh and delicious !! niceeee !! ♥♥

This one.. hmmnn. i dunno what is it to call, lol, >w<
but its really very nice man !!! recommended :) ♥♥♥
We do order the famous Grill fish & "sotong" eheee :DDD
Find one days, must bring my family go taste on it with Him too !! ♥♥♥
 
It does taste nice and unique ;) .. And i heard that, if got any festival, normally are full with people >v< ~ so , I suggest just go on normal days XD at least still will have 1-3 empty table for you :P XD

So, I am now currently under training as A agent.
Roadshow/event agent.. God bless me i can do it please >v< ~~
And i also need to adjust my time for my lovely >> Virgo's Secret
I don't want just give up my online business :)
I love it !!! Just i need time to finding my stock, i need time to planning what to do for my online shop, i need time to thinking what great offer can i give to, i need time to designing good flyer good picture good banner, i need time to survey which market are good, awww ♥♥ How lovely it is =3= haha
all done by myself, that's why, i am just so slow on it -.- ..

Please, if you are drop by here today ♥ just give a LIKE to my page Virgo's Secret .. thanks so much !! ♥

I want to explode my mind :$ !! ... I got to be tough >.< !!
Being an agent not easy :) I means, SUCCESSFUL AGENT. >v< ..
Pray HARD !! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I need people to support to promote too >.< ..

 I believe with God, all the thing will be blessed :)))
AMEN ! ♥♥

I want to go out ah :(
Thought of today can out with my dear :(
sadly can't ~~ Got work with him ~~ :\
Good also, cause i haven't get my salary also :'( LOLLL
Bankrupt in other words -.- lol ~

Alright, just a normal post today XD teehee ♥
Stay tuned !!! ♥♥
Bye Bye & HAPPY DEEPAWALI !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment