Pages








.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

07-11-2012

 AHA ! XD I had cut my front hair and bottom hair too >.<
Short and become ... less :( .. sad ~ so.. have bad hair style right now :'(
sadddd :OOO

This few days i felt my happiness again ♥
After have the cold war .. the big war .. and then finally meet ♥
all the things just gone between us♥v♥ ..
Someone came to PG find me ♥ :$
I'm happy :* .. Although maybe happen some unhappy thing BUT
it still won't stop our relationship♥♥ ..
I saw your love while driving on PG XD ♥
hahahaha finally :P XDD ..
I not really know the road on Penang.. :\ .. so..
I am just guess and remember those road by impression :S
and you never scold or blame on me for that road :$ ♥
so hard to see it XD keep it on ya :P XD ..
Tgt went to beach♥ all the place ♥ all the times♥
 Just wish to stick with you =) ,, ♥
Next time come again and will be different ! XD ♥
Go more places♥♥♥ ,,

Yesterday I reached KL......with an emo heart :\
LOL .. i miss my daddy & mummy TvT ... I miss someone too :\
 Start my new life again.. !! Fighting !! >.<
I hope I can =] ..
Tmr start training on roadshow.. :S ahrhhhhhhh >.<
Gambateh for myself :* ♥♥ !!! I must be tough !! to fulfill my dreams♥
My dreams.. Own a car soon :$ then house♥♥♥ then become BOSS !!
ahaha XDD loll xpp ~~
then no need bother about the what air stewardess !!!
so if i can be >.< .. if not.. still need to think about that cabin crew :S 
Thinking again what to study .__. .. for my bright future :) ♥

Recently .. In love with a song ♥♥♥
Drenched .. sing by Wanting ♥
Woooo..Nice song.. when listen to it.. feel wanna cry :'( ..
dunno why >< ~ ~  ~ ♥

Alright !! I really need to do research ~ and I need peoples !!!!
for my future online business =) ..
I believe I can do it !!! GAMBATEH !

Now.. the hostel that i stay.. I really want to cry ytd9 ==
lol ~~ sigh :S ..
too much scary for this house >.< ~~ it look old ... and its dirty & smelly T-T
Last time, my college hostel also very very dirty & have smell ~~
but at least .. It got something and its new and its can clean up >.< this time..
walao >3< ~ i really can't habit on it :( lol

Alright.. just a mood passage XD
I am so sleepy :S
Stay tuned !! ♥
Miss You Badly♥

No comments:

Post a Comment