Pages








.

Tuesday 28 August 2012

New face ;D

Hmmn... Today .. suddenly feel of wanna CUT MY HAIR ..
so i did it =-= OMG.. i really go cut my front hair TTv
 and yea U can see it .. My emo face..LOL
I hope someone will freaking like it ~ :$ 
I am so brave :O .. Haha!xD
when i have my long hair in front .. 
I feel of wanna change it .. new style for me !!!
when i change it.. U can know how regret I am =.=
But no point for regret.. It already short ToT 
*crying* 
waiting it to be longer ~ <3
And yet ! yesterday found out so many interest thing and nice song !
Love them so much ;DD
LOVE IS NOT A FIGHT
awwwwwwwww~ Deeply in love with it <3
and many others that share by a Friend !! 
I am going KL next week !! Hehe
KL i am coming ~ <3 
so miss U kl~ LOL !! 
haha!~ getting to meet my love one and dearest friend ;D 
after that I gonna switch to JB :o
Oh GOD !! give me strength !! >.<
Give me I need it .. ♥ 
all I need is money !!! rawrrrr ~~
I need blessed ! ♥ :(
I know i getting much more bless :$ xD haha
Thanks Lord ♥ 
Although have a lots problem
But ! Problem is not a problem ;)
It can be solve 
Jodie Hia GAMBATEH !! ;D 
silly talks~ lol ==v
Alright, Going to sleep 
Its a nonsense paragraph lol ~ 
Good night all 


No comments:

Post a Comment