Pages








.

Monday 27 August 2012

Happy Life in PG ❤

Hooray~ I have my new blogspot again ! :o
rawr ~ this is the 3rd one .. *Speechless* 
1st: jodieyj.blogspot.com } I want use this but i realize its too many secret inside there ==v well..*GIVE UP THIS OPINION*
2nd: jiejie9.blogspot.com } I am just.. no idea with this blogspot XD
Hence, jodie99.blogspot.com } my new one *blushing* 
Alright, SO ! this is my new blog that I'll back to my blogger life ;)
Come have a support *shy* xp
- - - - - - --  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Well! I am going to Johor next month ;( . Its a new life for my again !! 
I am just coming back to PENANG from KL.. and time pass fast == August are going end soon..
is time for me to get ready into a new environment! I hope it won't so tough for me D;
This time back to PG, i went to some nice place i ever visit ! ❤ Thanks for my darling dear friendsss 
Love you all muacksss~ :* *blushing* 

At QeII :D nice place with delicious food ! Love it

At the Amernian street xP Fitting room!xD
With my sweetie 

this two pretty sisters with me ;P 

At china house! Nice place ❤ I love it :$
SMILE ;D

Delicious cake at China House !! yummy 

Art by Ernest 
Broken heart with SAD face ! Lmao
*actually i always have that sad face -_- aww dun like it -.- *
Delicious from The Harvest In cafe, penang 

With my darling at The Harvest in cafe ;D 

I'm in love with you girls !!! ❤  Thanks my buddies for bringing out there and here to play ;D
wait I get my lessen and its your all turn ! XD LOL

Alright, and i went for sing k also at Saturday ❤ Its so many people =.= We going 1st avenue at the 1st, but .. lastly switch to Gurney. Hmmmn.. Gurney red box has made me disappointed D: .. the sound system not really nice ~ -.- the controller all are messed up hard to control D; .. Although is has been updated XD .. 3hours are not enough for me and my darling !!! 

And then we wen to Paragon ;D And have our tea time at Meet Flesh ❤ Yummy ! My favorite ;D DO YOU !? put your hands up! :P


The wind are big *blow* 

I will gonna to miss all friends here 

I do miss KL too ^_______^ 
Haha XD .. I miss the LRT station LOL! i miss the feel when i am waiting and going to meet someone ❤ 
No more right now T__T 
What's will it be when i transfer to Johor O.o? Hmmnnn
Awaiting 

I am baking cake yesterday =.= Haha. Do it all alone XD.. 
whoa my 1st cake :P not bad still can be eaten XD L0L
will be improve next time -_- 

I plan to add Nuffnang add since i had id over there didn't use it LOL

crazy people look ~XD haha
I think of my shop's NEW NAME until i siao liao -_-
Have any idea for me !!?
I planning to reopen my new shop but !
Not in HEZSHOP anymore :P haha
I don't like this name..LOL

27Aug today :P
Happy Birthday to my beloved brother + friends Aaron !! ;D 
Blessed Birthday to him~ ^____^ 


Well, Stay tuned! I will update my blog and do have a visit for me ;D !



No comments:

Post a Comment