Pages








.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

THE LIFE - 1


A couple weeks ago, I met some of my long lost friends. 
Talk about how's our life goes on within this few years... And I just know for their opinion, 
I'm kinda pity that stay alone at KL in this few years. 
Actually not. I feel my life so awesome when I at KL. lol ! 
Not to say bored, everyday was a surprising day for me. Or maybe I'm just too easy satisfied with ?
I don't think so, it's really awesome sometimes! *blush* 

How awesome it is? I don't think the words can describe. But it's all about EXPERIENCING. I would say that, I love it. :) 
Why am I choose to leave? ... Hmm.. that is too much things happened and have to make a decision to stay or leave. *tears* 

But friend, I'm really living kinda good experience in KL not as bored as you think. *laugh* 
KL, Penang, Melacca this 3 places was always be my working place previously. 
That's already make my life not too dull. At least, I'm moving all around lol

This few years, I had learn a lot things from the life. Experienced a lot the very "first try" as well. 
The good the bad, God know. Haha! 

I didn't party doesn't mean that my life is boring. *laugh*
I enjoy my KTV session in the midnight with my friends.
I enjoy doing fun and crazy with my friends after work.
Yayy, we don't party but we have the other way to enjoy! *yeah*



I'm still enjoying my life over there. Although sometimes was really FCUKING OFF. lol 
But yeah, who's life don't have that moments? Ha! 
Been remind of a lot things a lot memories.. Friends and places at KL was really miss :) 

For my 2013 and 2014 really countless things happened. I couldn't predict what would happened on the next but I just feel my life like a MOVIE SHOW. *blush* Ha!

I work hard & play hard. But my health not that much good too when I'm work hard. So I'm quite confuse about this issue sometimes. I don't really love my previous job actually. I stayed so long because of my ex-colleagues my friends. Feeling motivated but not because of the job. 
When I think of I'm sacrificing for the job that I don't like, I fall into a confuse situation. 
Always think of want to quit. *down* Although get good paid sometimes but it depends on the blessing that I get on the month. Not every month were a good month. 

But reminding of all this, it's passed. And some of the things that I hate finally it won't repeated at least. Example like.... inside the bus with all the blangadesh..lolz (Not racial discrimination just... they always using the uncomfortable eye's expression to look on you and so on...) 
Or you was very worried the next victim will be you when you walk alone on the night or waiting bus. Dangerous life isn't it ! Ha ! 

This is how single girl will face :P .. No one could really protect you when you need someone there for you. Last three month, September, my room was get robbed. Some of my valuable things was been stole. I was really feel so upset on that moment. I just came back from Penang to KL and you realize the room was been robber and no one inform you. How irresponsible is the landlord *disgust*

The most ever horrible things was, I was same house with those foreigners since July! *DAMN* 
I reject to move but request landlord move them away. He should not let them move in right? 
I'm a girl, a chinese girl zzz 
July, half of the month I was not in KL. I been to Australia for trip about one week and back to Penang about one week. Just a little time I spend at KL and seldom met with the landlord. And he was just like not really take action on it. 

September, horrible month. I was so happy and enjoy at Penang due to my birthday. I was like re-charge myself and get ready back to work. Who's know? The bad things happened don't stop. *laugh* And after, I decided to resign. 

But this is just the bad cases that I shared out. Ha! Still have a lot good and happy things happened :P 
Must think positive no matter what happened right ! *yeah* 

Kinda enjoy for my previous work but of course feeling stress at the same time. Don't really like direct selling, but I'm doing that :O lol ! Supervise peoples some more.. *laugh* 

I learned, >> If you love it, no matter how hard it is you will did the best ! 
No matter on work or peoples you gonna choose with.

And so ! I knew a lot new best friend too =P  Haha! Through the net or working. 
One of the reason I quite like my job was I got compliment from those customer =P 
Feeling so happy *blush* .. At least, their compliment makes my day ! Heee :p 
Who don't like compliment ? XD
This is what customer service field you will get ;D

So many things to shared with.. have no idea where to start on. I have to write it down so that after 10years, I could still have a review of my history *laugh* LOL XD .. 

got to stop. that's too long for this. 
GOOD NIGHT ! *kiss* 

1 comment:

  1. God bless you :) ........I will be right here to protect u

    ReplyDelete